Impact modifiers are added to compounded materials to improve durability and toughness of plastic resins. In addition to the impact performance, a number of other characteristics of the material including optical and tensile properties, weatherability, processability, flammability, heat distortion and cost can also be improved by adding impact modifiers. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and MBS (Methacrylate-butadiene-styrene) are the oldest impact modifiers used in plastic products. According to Gen Consulting Company, global Methyl methacrylate-butadiene-styrene (MBS, MMBS) market is expected to reach USD 791.54 million by the end of 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 3.87% over the forecast period i.e. 2020-2026. Growing potential for MBS in building & construction, and packaging industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The MBS impact modifier market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the MBS impact modifier market is classified into Building & Construction, Packaging, Appliance & Electronics, Consumer Goods, Medical. On the basis of region, the MBS impact modifier industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Building & Construction
- Appliance & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the MBS impact modifier market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Arkema S.A.
- Denka Company Limited
- Dow Chemical Company
- INEOS Styrolution
- Jiangdu Sanyang Mould and Melt Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Yuefeng Group Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- PAU TAI INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
- Shandong Donglin New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Novista Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Rike Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Ruifeng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shuntianli Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Wanda Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global MBS impact modifier market.
- To classify and forecast global MBS impact modifier market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global MBS impact modifier market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global MBS impact modifier market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global MBS impact modifier market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global MBS impact modifier market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of MBS impact modifier
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to MBS impact modifier
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us