Ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether (ETE) is a structure modifier used for the production of solution styrene butadiene rubber (s-SBR). According to Gen Consulting Company, global ETE market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.57% over the forecast period i.e. 2020-2026. The growth in the ETE market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for S-SBR from the tire manufacturing industry. Growing automobile industry has been a major factor contributing to the growth of the S-SBR market, particularly in the developing economies where the demand is high. Aftermarket tire sales also have been a key factor for S-SBR market growth. Growing consumer awareness regarding benefits of high performance tires is expected to boost demand over the forecast years.
The ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market is segmented on the basis of application and region. By application, the ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market is classified into Structure Modifier, Miscellaneous. On the basis of region, the ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Structure Modifier
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Seqens SASU
- Thomas Swan & Co., Ltd.
- Penn A Kem LLC (Minasolve SAS)
- Sanming Hexafluo Chemicals Co., Ltd. (HEXAFLUO)
- Kuitun Dayi Petroleum Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market.
- To classify and forecast global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ethyl tetrahydrofurfuryl ether
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us