A rice cooker or rice steamer is an electric kitchen appliance designed to boil or steam rice. The first commercial rice cooker was invented in Japan as recently as the 1950s. While the rice cooker does not have a very long history, it has certainly brought convenience to many homes around the world. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global rice cooker market size was valued at $9,875.63 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $12,581.57 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.52% from 2020 to 2026. The trend toward miniaturization and smart is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The rice cooker market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Conventional Rice Cooker, Micom Rice Cooker, IH Rice Cooker. By distribution channel, the rice cooker market is divided into Online, Offline. On the basis of region, the rice cooker industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Conventional Rice Cooker
- Micom Rice Cooker
- IH Rice Cooker
By Distribution Channel:
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the rice cooker market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Midea Group
- Zhejiang Supor Co., Ltd. (SEB Internationale SAS)
- Cuchen Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Zojirushi Corporation
- Cuckoo Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc.
- Guangdong Elecpro Electric Appliance Holding Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Enaiter Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Galanz Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Hallsmart Intelligence Technology Corp.
- Guangdong Hotor Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Weking Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Zhanjiang Household Electric Appliances Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Haier Group Corporation
- Joyoung Co., Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Shanghai POVOS Electric Works Co., Ltd.)
- Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Chunmi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai POVOS Electric Works Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global rice cooker market.
- To classify and forecast global rice cooker market based on product, distribution channel, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global rice cooker market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global rice cooker market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global rice cooker market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global rice cooker market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of rice cooker
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to rice cooker
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us